Ace It! is the Fastest Way to
Increase Your Self-Confidence and
Make a Great First Impression
Developed by a social psychologist and a software entrepreneur, use Ace It! to prepare for job interviews, sales calls, or first dates.
Ace It! Will Help You…
- Perfect your job interviewing skills and land you the job you want
- Reduce anxiety and sail through first dates without awkwardness
- See how your prospect sees you on a sales call
- Get back on track if you become flustered and recover from any social interaction
- Make a great first impression
Great practice for technical interviews.
—Robert K., Silicon Valley
HAVE YOU EVER…
- Flubbed a job interview because you just weren’t prepared?
- Felt awkward on a first date because you didn’t expect THAT question?
- Thought you actually COULD have closed that sale, if only…?
- Wondered how others really see you?
It’s very easy to use, I like that.
—Minneapolis woman who got a new job in an industry where she didn’t have any experience
DOZENS OF USEFUL COACHING TIPS
- Each question screen shows a professional tip designed to increase your range of expression
- Stretch your emotional range and learn the internal feelings that look good on the outside
- Ace It! integrates core insights from social-psychological research to help you succeed.
I would love to use this to practice interviewing.
—College senior in CT, worried about the job market
SOCIAL SHARING FOR INTROVERTS
- Email videos to friends or colleagues
- Save videos to the Camera Roll
- That’s it. No Twitter, no Facebook, no Pinterest, no Instagram.
Ace it! has been a huge asset to me in my job search.
–John L., Utah
THOUGHTFUL USER EXPERIENCE
- Random prompt selection ensures variety
- Touch an Ace It! prompt and get a random new one.
- Built-in feedback form so you can tell us your opinion right inside the app
- Very small low-res video files are fast
- Retina-ready @2x graphics throughout
I highly recommend using this before making a video or getting in front of a group.
–Gerry B., SF, CA
What I love about this app is how quickly I can learn from my recordings. The built-in questions are specific and get me thinking. I would never have thought of them. And the 1-minute limit keeps me focused.
–Joel Mark Witt, iTunes review
I can’t believe how much better I got after 3 or 4 videos.
—40-year old New England web developer
This app is a lot of fun! The big thing I noticed is how differently I come across when my hair is up versus when it’s down. This many seem like a tiny thing, but it’s huge. I’m friendlier and more forthcoming when my hair is down than I am when it’s up! The coaching tips are also really useful, because just a little tweak in behavior can really affect the way that others see you.
– KJLively, iTunes review
This is a brilliant app because you actually get better at being yourself as it records your responses to thought-provoking questions.
—Douglas C., Instructional Designer
This app is amazing! The first time I used it, I noticed that I smirk in an off-putting way when I get uncomfortable. I didn’t think it was so obvious and so unflattering. Changing it was easy; I just never knew about it. Your friends won’t tell you; possible employers won’t tell you; dates won’t tell you. But this app will show what you’re doing that’s undermining your success.
—Elie V., Brooklyn, New York
—Jim M., New Hampshire